WBeauties.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WBeauties.net

Carry Beauties to the World

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Global Beauties đưa tin về Hoàng My

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akimoto Takumi
Legends
Legends
Akimoto Takumi

Wollars : 1265502
Birthday : 1994-05-10

Global Beauties đưa tin về Hoàng My Empty
PostSubject: Global Beauties đưa tin về Hoàng My   Global Beauties đưa tin về Hoàng My EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Vietnam’s Ministry of Culture has approved permision to Vu Hoang My, 1st runner-up at the Miss Vietnam 2010 pageant, to represent the country in the 2011 Miss Universe competition in Sao Paulo, from August 20 to September 12.

Global Beauties đưa tin về Hoàng My 020311_8

The owners of the Miss Universe franchise in Vietnam submitted all the neccessary paperwork for approval at the beginning of May. Since 2009, all Vietnamese contestants abroad are subjected to the conditions stated by the Ministry of Culture, in order to control the number of beauty competitions that take place in Vietnam yearly.

Vu Hoang My is 23 years old and stands 1.71 m tall. She is a student at RMIT University.

Global Beauties đưa tin về Hoàng My Vu-thi-hoang-my

Hoang My was supposed to represent Vietnam at the Miss Asia Pacific World pageant in Korea this June; after this contest got postponed -it was moved to October-, she will attend Miss Universe instead.
Back to top Go down
MU Ken
High-Class
High-Class
MU Ken

Pet : MUKen
Wollars : 210025
Birthday : 1985-07-06

Global Beauties đưa tin về Hoàng My Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Beauties đưa tin về Hoàng My   Global Beauties đưa tin về Hoàng My EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Global Beauties đưa tin về Hoàng My 753478 Global Beauties đưa tin về Hoàng My 753478
Back to top Go down
https://worldbeauties.forumotion.com

Global Beauties đưa tin về Hoàng My
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WBeauties.net :: Vietnamese Corner :: Vũ Thị Hoàng My - Miss Vietnam Universe 2011-
Jump to: