WBeauties.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WBeauties.net

Carry Beauties to the World

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miss Bermuda will comeback Miss World 2011!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akimoto Takumi
Legends
Legends
Akimoto Takumi

Wollars : 1265502
Birthday : 1994-05-10

Miss Bermuda will comeback Miss World 2011!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Miss Bermuda will comeback Miss World 2011!!!!!!!!!   Miss Bermuda will comeback Miss World 2011!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:18 pm

A mission to bring back the Miss Bermuda Pageant has become reality for event director Milika Seymour. Seventeen contestants are now registered for the pageant, which is planned for June. “The response from the public has been fantastic,” Ms Seymour said. “I thought Miss Bermuda would be a great event to bring back. I remember it being very popular when I was younger. Because I come from a background of event planning, organising this is just something I enjoy, but I’ve been researching it for years and there have been months of planning behind the scenes.”

Miss Bermuda will comeback Miss World 2011!!!!!!!!! Gina

The pageant, which went through several different organisers, has not been held in Bermuda for more than ten years. Hosted by Blanc Limited, Ms Seymour’s bridal shop in St David’s, the pageant will showcase women between the ages of 18 to 25. “Some people think pageants are superficial and just about outer beauty, but I’ve spoken to a former Miss Bermudas and it was a life-changing event for each one of them. It is a great event for young women to gain experience and exposure. In the past, Miss Bermudas have gone on to participate in Miss World and Miss Universe. Any of them will tell you it was a great time in their lives.” Miss Bermuda Gina Swainson went on to win the 1979 Miss World Pageant; Zina Minks was in the top 15 for the 1980 Miss World. Ms Seymour said the 2011 Miss Bermuda contestants, whose names have not yet been released, will go through orientation and training before the competition. An independent panel of judges will select the winner. The winner of Miss Bermuda 2011 will go on to compete at the 61st Miss World beauty pageant, in December. For information on the contest, visit the pageant’s website www.missbermuda.bm
Back to top Go down
Vincentdoan
High-Class
High-Class
Vincentdoan

Pet : Meowth
Wollars : 698743
Birthday : 1987-07-31

Miss Bermuda will comeback Miss World 2011!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Bermuda will comeback Miss World 2011!!!!!!!!!   Miss Bermuda will comeback Miss World 2011!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:00 am

thêm 1 ứng viên clapper
Back to top Go down

Miss Bermuda will comeback Miss World 2011!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1